Trick

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by trickJames, Aug 20, 2010.

1. #1 trickJames, Aug 20, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 20, 2010
    Oldschool grower in Colorado. Been growing since I was 14. (20 yrs)
    Done big commercial grows and little closet set-ups. Indoor and outdoor, soil and hydro.
    Currently going back to dirt but with hydro nutrients.
    2X1000W HPS
    Co2
    Custom built T8's for veg.

Currently growing White Widow and Big Bud. In 3-7 Gal bags and buckets.

Sunshine #4

Newts For Veg:
    GH FloraNova Grow... This stuff works great.
    Rhino Skin
    Humboldt White Widow Mycorrhizal

Flowering
    Sensi 2 part
    Budfactor X
    Bud Ignitor
    Rhino Skin
    Epsom salt
    Molasses and Agave Nectar for carbs
    Humboldt White Widow Mycorrhizal

This is my first time with Advance Newts. I got it on recommendation from my homeboy who's running some major commercial grows in the Bay Area. I have to say so far I have been impressed with their PH perfect system. Prior to these newts I was a GH guy.

You can check a couple of my grows out at http://www.trickjams.us

2. Welcome to GC:wave::smoke:

Sounds like you'll fit right in!:D

3. Us "old farts" gotta stick together, lol:smoke:

4. Howdy James, welcome to GC, diggin' the avi...PurplePineberry from Secret Valley...are you running those too? I gotta handful of 'em going right now, uniform lil' fuckers for sure.

5. Nah, I got a grip of White Widow going and some Big Bud. I'm just in week 2 of flowering. I will post some pics soon I think. I just found that purp pic real fast on the internet. I've always wanted to grow a purp strain but haven't came across one yet that yielded the way I want it to.

There are some pics up on my website of the beginning of this grow and also a decent sized Sage grow from a little while ago. :hello:

6. Welcome to GC i havent been around too long so i cant consider myself a spokesman for the rest of the City but it seems like youll fit in just right, SUPPORT THE HERB!

7. Welcome to the City :wave: Looks like you have quite the skill, see ya around the grow forums. Are you going to start a journal?