Trichs amber/cloudy

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by buddahaze1, Oct 11, 2012.

1. Ok so i am in a catch 22 here.

I got cloudy/amber trichs on my plant and have been reading up on trichs and when to chop.

It states in most circumstances that amber trichs ios a degradation of thc where as cloudy is peak thc level.
    My plants are here at thismexact stage but have alot of white pistils still covering the buds.

what do i do, go by the look of ripeness or trichs???:confused:

2. are you looking at the tricomes on the calyx itself or are you looking at a sugar leaf. my expirience is that sugar leafs tend to turn first then the calyx follows about a 3-4 weeks later. also dont mind the pistils if your stuff is amber. trics are a much better indicator

3. hi there bh1 i have recently read upon somthing like this and they were saying go by your pistols but i have known people that go by there trics and still have lovely bud so moh is go by what you feel is right personally idgo with the trics but i am no expert how many weeks are you intoo flowering and what strain are you using

4. How long have they been in flower? If there's mostly white pistels but trics or amber there may be a second round of swelling. Got any pics?

5. yeah im well over 8 weeks into flower with sugar black rose strain. its lookin well purple and no i dont have pics atm as i have no phone to take them on or camera. hmmmm hold on let me try the laptop cam see if i can get it