Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Trichomes~!!!!!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by hiimhi, Aug 12, 2011.

1. This bud, the trichomes don't have stalks, I mean, some of them do, but, hardly any...and there's a lot. Does this just mean it's early stage of development and it's just premature bud?

2. im not sure what you mean but are you growing? that goes into cultivation

3. They could just be broken from being handled too much in the bag.

4. definitely not handled...
    from dispensary

5. If I was growing I would know what stage of development/what is going on here:laughing:

6. #6 FiveFourOh, Aug 12, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Then I have no idea.

7. im having a hard time picturing what your describing...how could they be trichomes if they have no stalk? maybe just shorter trichomes? Idk about length but im sure that the color of the trichomes is a way to test the maturity... greenish white trichomes are premature....clearish slightly amber trichs means its at or close to the the peak of ripeness...and darker brownish trichomes indicate overgrown bud that will likely make u want to take a nap.

8. My bet is on strain variety. I've seen plenty of differences in stalk length.

9. No you idiots...The little ball is on there but the stalks are not, that means it was picked too early. You shouldn't pick them until they have stalks and look milky instead of clear.