trichomes

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by noob12345, Mar 3, 2017.

1. These are from m barneys farm LSD any thoughts?

Attached Files:

2. These are from Northern Lights and to me they look further behind LSD, even though she is an 8 week compared to 10 week LSD. Could this be because LSD is in dwc and northern lights in soil??

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  3. Looks ready to harvest based on trichs. Nice job.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Give the northern lights some more time. Could be farther behind because of either strain or soil/hydro

• Like Like x 1
  5. thanks mate, its crazy because northern lights is 8 week strain compared so 10 week LSD must be because of soil/hydro i guess, Im going to take a closer look tomorrow, will prob harvest in steps take the stuff thats ready and leave the others a week or so.

6. How are they looking? much stronger smell today and calyx begining to swell another week me thinks! :weed:

Attached Files:

7. What did you use to get pictures of the trichomes? Those pics are really clear

• Like Like x 2
  8. magnifying glass x4 found in cupboard and my phone mate, worked great!

• Like Like x 1
  9. nah i used a bresser lcd on minimum to get them, its a bit overkill tbh

10. I use a microscope with a camera also :) gotta hook it up to laptop to take pics tho. Been curious what trichs look like in oil immersion lol

11. lol its the microscope with top and bottom light on at same time gives bandw effect

12. getting pretty impatient lol! what do these trichs look like to you guys?

Attached Files:

13. No amber in any of those pics, but it's entirely up to you and how you want the final product

sedating v rushy

• Like Like x 1
  14. Im looking for highest thc

15. harvest tomorrow for LSD what do we think? I have the sativa pheno

Attached Files:

16. It may have been when you count your "flowering" times like did they both have preflowers when you flipped it takes soil longer than hydro in anything too

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum