Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Trichomes

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Dankfoshooo, Jun 5, 2012.

1. Amber trichomes are supposed to be purer thc, than white ones correct? I thought I read something and I was just wondering since my bud looks like it has a shit ton of amber triches.

2. I believe THC is a kind of compound like sugar, and brown sugar (which is amber-looking) is more pure, so I would venture to guess so. I had a pickup the other day that was like that, it was very amber-collored with dark green buds. :D

3. The more amber the more degradation has occurred, as they all turn amber most notably THC degrades into CBD, CBN, and other cannabinoids.

When they are milkier is when THC is optimal for cutting, curing recommended to get more A-THC to degrade into THC. I believe it's A-THC that degrades into THC, I might be remembering incorrectly.

4. THC, is THC, its not more pure or less pure lol

The more amber they become the higher the degradation is, CBD (or is it CBN.... i dunno... too sober atm lol) causes a super stoney, couch lock, narcotic feeling high. The more amber the triches get, the more ridiculously debilitating the bud is going to start getting lol. If you want a soaring head high you would lean for less amber, but you still want to wait until a few have gone amber, because you will usually have clear ones still up until that point-ish and clear ones just are no fun at all lol

5. Sounds about right. I was fucking couch locked for a good hour or so.
    :bongin:

6. [quote name='"tastytrichomes"']hello[/quote]

Hi???