trichomes thc

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Growing' started by kenzoSlice, Mar 29, 2012.

1. I been doing some reading and want to ask the community. They say a mixed light garden produces more resin n so forth. I'm wondering if I run MH on 1 half hps on the other half n switch every week do you think ill see greater triches n resin production. Well I'm gonna try anyway

2. Not sure about weakly switching. It's usually done with the addition of like 250watts of MH to 1000watts of HPS. But it would be interesting to hear your results. But didnt you say in another thread that this was your first hydro grow? What will you compare your harvest to?

3. Yeah it is and I thought thats what they meant glad I didn't try it yet lol. I just wanna grow some mean danks is really what it comes down too

4. [quote name='"kenzoSlice"']Yeah it is and I thought thats what they meant glad I didn't try it yet lol. I just wanna grow some mean danks is really what it comes down too[/quote]

In that case, play it safe until you have more experience. If you start dicking with things now you may just end up with some dank ass....hash :/

5. I'm running my grow with mixed light ever since I switched to 12/12. Mixed being 6500k & 2700k CFL & tube floros. And to all the people that say you cant grow a nice plant with CFLs, I say Bullshit! The cola on my lemon skunk plant is so large & heavy its trying to pull the plant over, Thank goodness I'm cutting it on the 3rd.