trichology 2006

Discussion in 'Marijuana Grow Journals' started by Pheasantplucker, Apr 8, 2006.

1. Erm, ello, sorry to butt in here, but somehow I feel a bit more comfortable making a twat of meself in front of a brit than a yank (no disrespect intended)!

I got given some seeds via a mate of a mate ages ago. Didn't know what they were but finally got round to plantin 'em. Anyways, as I was nosing through your journal I noticed that my plant looks remarkably like your Rheingolds.

Dunno how old mine is, month maybe, I lose track, wasn't an issue. There's a piccy in me gallery of it.

It stands about 18 inches high now, and as the weather here is bordering on the old "scorchio", getting to be a bit of a hefty bastard to bung out in the garden during the day what with the big pot n all. (I'm only a short burd!).

As you seem to be a bloke who obviously knows what he's doing - erm basically, how big is this bugger gunna get??! lol

2. WHOA!

That's a fucking nice little stash you got there phes... Very impressive, especially seeing it all in one place in a mountain :D tried to give you rep but it won't let me yet lol

And I've got one more thing to say. This plant here:

[​IMG]

You can tell it's been grown under some serious light. Look at the big fat bulging cola heads - that's some crazy-strong bud hiding in the ends of those heads. 2 600W HPS is the way to go :D To those of you with a 600W and room... add another one!

3. Way to grow there my friend:)
    looks like youll be gawn for some time;) but well worth it:smoking:

ill be looking for the next grow......later

4. Not bad at all.. :D ..

5. Wow Phez, fantastic job! quite the harvest you have there. I really like the bowl shot, I am drooling over your Jenga tower of Bud. What's great is you have plenty to let most of that go for a long cure, no?

6. cheers guys...kinda surprised meself with her....i knew she was pretty big but...3/4 of a pound :smoking:...thats more than i had off 5 plants when i grew her siblings out...mind you shes been wanting to flower for ages...

hi godiva...no worries,ask away...that does look very like rheingold,probbly aint tho(so many strains)...looks good anyway...mine will only stretch by about 10% in flower but theres another pheno of this same strain that will stretch quite a bit more and most at least double....as yours is from unknown source all i can say is its probbly gonna get huge(upto 2 meters? maybe) unless you flower her indoors early under a light....unoit has some great guides in his sig,well worth a read...oh yeah
    looks can be deceiving :laughing: ....good luck...

thanks arse...youre dead right about the 2 600's...unfortunatly i had to switch off the 2nd lamp entirely 2 or 3 weeks before chop due to heat and ventilation issues....untill then those smaller side colas were developing as well as the top colas...2 600's rock :hello:....highly reccommended...mine cover an 8x4ft area very nicely...

cheers sog...gonna be well gone i reckon ...theres hash to make yet :smoking:....

good to see ya tetra...thanks...hope alls growing well?...:wave:

hi lucian,cheers...the nice thing about this harvest is its probbly the first i havnt poached any of....i still got a few oz of the last harvest left so i can cure all of this properly....self sufficency rules:yay:....i did have to fall back on my haystack building skills to get it all in the bowl...be awhile before im using a pitchfork tho....:laughing:

thanks to everyone for looking in and help and advice offered...
    happy growing....