trichology 2006

Discussion in 'Marijuana Grow Journals' started by Pheasantplucker, Apr 8, 2006.

1. no its not about hair...thought it was time for a new journal as my last one was getting impossibly long...
    theres over a years worth of growings on in there(to borrow a phrase:)),dont the time fly by....

anyway heres where i am at the moment

pic 1...afghan x maroc, about 10 days off harvest...stonking big buds on her...i applied a little light lst at the beginning of flower and its paid enormous dividends....im a very happy bunny with this one...

pic 2...ak99...this was my mother plant...ive had her since june last year and i fancied growing a humungous plant so i put her in 2 days ago....shes gonna take up half the growroom on her own...i hope;)

pic 3...whats left of the ak99 in the nft...these did well for what they were...just a couple of biggish ones i put in late left to go then ill be packing up my nft for a while and going mainly bubblers....

pic 4...the veg room...in the front is 3 donkey dicks growing strongly now....nestled between them is a couple of cuttings of the afghan x maroc which are just getting going...they took a bit of coaxing to root but i think im over the worst...
    at the back is 7 seedlings of Rheingold which is sensi star x black domina...

just for the record im growing under 2 600w hps and a 125w flouro for vegging...

smoke on...

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  2. You best hope you dont get caught or youre going away for life ^-^ That is ALOT of weed my man.

3. Most growers in here would

4. hey pheasie! havent seen one of your gorws in ages man! hope this goes as well as the others have. LOL oh yeh something i forgot to thank you for, thanx for my first +rep ever, over a year ago LOL. ill be keeping close by this thread. hope you keep it hot with pics!! catch you later buddy
    Just Blaze It.....

5. tagged..brb...too read.. ;) .

6. Nice looking plant that first one - no wonder you're pleased!

Was thinking about you earlier - did you sort any Biddy Early yet? I just got some sweet purple although I'm not sure if it will be too cold up your way for it to fully veg?

Anyways, nice to see you stuff matey.

Laters

7. well thanks for looking in fellas and getting this journal off to a good start....ill try to keep it worth your while....i reckon this ak mommas gonna be something to see in 7 weeks or so!...

thanks bopper...whats the flower time on that sweet purple?..i havnt sorted any biddys yet, i may try some of my present stock outside as ive got plenty to play with and bills coming out my ears so no seed purchases on the horizon...and im in the south east so what good weather there is we generally get...apparently we are in the middle of the worst drought for 70 years!...was bloody raining today...(hows that for contradictory?thats the british weather for you)

cheers just blaze it...good to see you growing so well....funny how some things stick in the mind huh...lol... ill try to keep the pics coming....

and i aint too worried about being caught durchii...its only percy after all...i do smoke a lot....:smoking: also dont be fooled by the 2 plants left in the nft tank....they were the biggest...most of em were half that size....

on with the pics...

pic 1...3 donkey dicks...the 2 on the left have really stretched over the past weekwhile the 1 on the right has remained compact...no preflowers yet but if i had to guess id say 2 males 1 fem....

pic 2...Rheingold seedlings 1 week old...most developing normally but 2 have a yellowy lime green colour to their true leaves...not sure what this is but i have backed them off from the light a bit and it seems to have helped but not cured the problem totally...they are still growing albiet slightly less vigorously than their siblings...

pic 3...as close up as i can manage...the darker growth in the middle is where i backed em off from the light a couple of days ago....still very pale tho....

pic 4...afghan x maroc in its death throes....im glad i copped a couple of clones....

pic 5...ak99 1 week into flower....ive just changed from veg to flower nutes....to give some idea of scale thats a 32 inch fan just behind her....

advice/ideas welcomed as always...
    smoke on...

Attached Files:

8. Looking good buddy,
    good to see your happy and growing again:smoking: ....later

9. cheers sog...feels good to have a full stash pot again....:hello::smoking:

heres whats happening atm...afghanxmaroc has dried enough to start curing...dunno how much she wheighs but she fills the best part of a 4 litre tub...being as how i only vegged her to about 8 inches tall from seed i call that good shit :D

also its getting a little warmer just lately so as i only have the 1 plant in the flower room ive put my second 600w lamp on standby...that is it only comes on for 3 hrs in the middle of the light period:cool:...the ak99 is loving it but ive got to get a proper extractor fan in before i can use it properly again...im still running on a 4 inch bathroom extractor:rolleyes: just shows how cold its been...

got my biddy earlys in...yay...got 5 germing now....also got master kush in for a future grow....

pic 1...AK99 at 19 days in flower

pic 2...the veg room...3 donkey dicks on left and back,these are just starting to show preflowers but havnt revealed themselves yet....2afghan x marocs on the right and the 7 rheingold on centre stage...these will be going in hydro as soon as the donkey dicks move out...

safe growing all...and mos' defnitly smoke on :smoking:

Attached Files:

10. What a great seletion of strains..lol..
    plants look great mate..

11. I agree. Sorry Pheasie, I just remembered we were in the middle of talking about strains, I can't find where for the life of me though, really sorry to have dropped the ball mate, got my head up my arse this end.

Got your Biddies in then - cool, I've got Sweet Purples in, only 5 and they are only tadpoles at the moment, so it'll be cool to compare as tey grow huh!

Anyways, godda go but once again, sorry for not getting back to you.

Laters

oh, btw, more of that AfghanxMorroc sure looks special, I was admiring Tetra's earlier.

Cheers

12. thanks fellas...no worries on the dropped convo bopper...id forgotten meself :smoking: ...cool on the sweet purple going in...and i agree on the af x mar...i got 1 fem from 3 but she is a cracker....i shall veg my cuttings pretty big this time cos shes well worth the space....
    cheers for looking in tetra...always appreciated....;):D

ive changed my veg room back outside again as its warmed up again....hopefully the plants wont stress too much...
    and dont forget to check your growrooms in the dark period guys....i went into my flower room yesterday around 5 hours after dark which is something i normally never do to find a dodgy timer and a light on....think i caught it first or second day but i consider that a lucky escape...i think my ak momma was calling me...:smoking:

funny thing is my other timer was handling both lights with ease but the new digi timer i bought failed within a fortnight with one light on it...ill have to look up the brand of the good one...it cost a tenner from wickes...

13. HIGH All, hey Phezzie looking great.....*LOL* every site that I grow to everyone's growing AK99's and DD's....shit I've had timers that I bought over sex years agrow and still working. Thanks for the heads up on the digi timers.

14. ive had my probs with timers so im allways aware of the bliters..

where the frick do all these genes come from??as long as there good who cares..lol..just keep em free and on coming A???

15. cheers unoit,tetra
    gardeners are gardeners all over the world eh and it warms the heart to know theres still generous spirits out there...:hello::smoke:

16. cheers happy...nice one;)...lol at the DD's...

its a lovely day out there so i thought id get the cam out and have a wander round....

pic 1...me Biddys have sprouted today....dont forget your slug pellets ;)...little bastads aint gonna catch me again:eek::D

pic 2...Rheingolds....ive potted em on and put em in the greenhouse for a bit...cos they dont stretch in flower im gonna need to veg em on a bit and ive decided i aint got room under my 1 flouro veg lamp...so use what you got i say....im still intending to put some in hydro....

pic 3...veg room...ive moved 2 dd's out and the rheingolds so all thats left in here is the afghan x maroc clones and a very short bushy pheno of the donkey dick.... ive just added some rhizotonic to the affies and they seem to be responding...first time ive used it...

pic 4...2 Donkey dicks put into flower yesterday...they look a bit down cos my airstones keep blocking...ive just been out today and replaced em all...still not sure on sex....

pic 5...AK99 big momma...27 days in flower...i really cannot believe how fast this 2 lamp setup brings these plants on....its a shame the cam isnt picking up the sheer trichiness of it all...shes roughly 4 ft across in a round bush shape and is full on every side...getting pretty smelly....unusual this early....:D

happy growing all....

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  17. HIGH All, morning Phezzie...shhhhhhh I'll tell you what I do with airstones...I don't use them..I run just the hose and no stone. As you they kept getting clogged and it pissed me O.F.F.F. so much I decided to do a crop with out them..that was in mmmmmmm 02' and haven't used one since.

Looking great....LOVE your Mom!!!!

• Like Like x 1
  18. ROFL...thats gonna make me smile all day...thanks mate....

thanks for the great tip on the airstones too...it never ocurred to me i could do without little bubbles....i think ill try that on some...ive been knocking my airstones about for the last few weeks....been driving me nuts...

19. HIGH All, *LOL*....I use duel outlet pumps and I have 2 hose's to each bucket....ya I've read about the smaller bubbles Also..but I have no problems with air or the size of them. *LOL* I can picture you knocking them and then snap...happened to me a few times.

20. Like unoit said,looking good buddy....got to love a good looking mother;)

• Like Like x 1