Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Triangle Kush Dank Pickup PICS

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by davidsmokes, Feb 14, 2009.

1. #41 pocket biscuits, Feb 14, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 14, 2009
    i know you don't care about the price, but when you're buying over an ounce and a half it shouldn't still be running you almost 20 a gram. your dealer IS laughing. haha I kinda am too. :D
    looks tasty btw.

2. your buggin payin that much...yur connect is laughing his ass off rite now...bud looks great dont get me wrong tho

3. #43 davidsmokes, Feb 14, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 5, 2009
    Discussion of Dealing is not Allowed on the Forums. Consider this your warning.

4. WTF haha

5. could be dense or he smoked half of it...

6. 685 / by 35 come out to 20 dollars a gram. for 685 dollars I can get an ounce and a half and you got 1 ounce and 1/4.:poke:.

7. For $685 you could grow several pounds of dried, cured premium bud.

8. so u makin 5 bucks a gram u only makin 175 bucks dude...that is not free kush... now if u bagged up .8's n huslted em for 30, then thats somewhat of a hustle...

9. i am predicting a closed thread and a possible banning in the very near future.

10. I'd pay 1000 for an OZ that will make me hallucinate.

11. whys that? :smoking:

12. #52 Bud_Burner_420, Feb 15, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 15, 2009
    well thats the price i pay 4 my bud super silver haze but this is some mad dank bud idk bout urs u just gotta test it out 4 urself the bud n see how u like it i pay a little more than u but still i pay 1k 4 50grams and im gettin hooked up so what u got there looks like some kick ass bud but u just gotta try it ur self .......... yo thats a really nice green color thats looks so good i would just pop a nug in a brownie or just it plain haha nah cant waste that good bud 4 some food yo next time u buy that or a big amount tell the dude u only want pure bud no crumbs and stems just nice nugs crumbs r shitty ull create ur own crumbs with the amount u have so u dont want extra crumbs and if ur bud gets 2 hard put a feel oof grapefruit ....... or anything citrusy like lemons limes oranges jjust the peel put SOME bud in a ziplock bag how ever much u want n think ur gonna smoke wait 30min n it will be soft put a big chunk of peel in the faster it wioill get soft im smashed irhgt now myself from this super silver haze lol ........ have a good 1 very nice pickup by the way

13. very fluffy and VERY green

nice

14. Thank you saul. The green tint is obviously the camera white balance being set incorrectly.

Good looking bud.

15. some nice nuggets right there. wish there was some dank shit like that come through yuma arizona.

16. Damn man that shit looks fresh, as if its just been harvested! haha have fun a bit taxed but looks fine!

17. You got ripped off.

18. that is some vibrant bud broski
    jealous
    ~rep!~

19. thanks to all you + knowlegable SEASONED tokers haha

20. So DavidSmokes hows that dank been treatin ya?