Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Triangle Kush Dank Pickup PICS

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by davidsmokes, Feb 14, 2009.

1. #1 davidsmokes, Feb 14, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 14, 2009
    picked up 35g for 685...expensive i know dont give me shit :hide: lol but high is unreal and taste is out of this world. Been smoking it for a few years now but had a drought so first pickup of it in about 5 months!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

:bongin:

2. dunno about that price.

but i didnt do any math. lol

looks beautiful tho!

3. some nice bud their man a little to much for me to be wasting on tho lol got bills to pay but you should of told the guy pick out the fat stims those can add up u could be losing like 2-3 grams

4. looks real good bro. nice nuggets!

5. ya i know its just a hard thing to get and its all worth it i just cant get as high off normal haze or even some good kush it really has a potency like no other bud ive smoked..wish i could give u all a swat so u would know what im sayin lol

6. Hell I dunno what a swat is, so you must no live in georgia but that is a very dank pick up man. But, hell email me a swat :D ill take it. I have some bubblegum kush right now, I really wish I had a camera its fucking tight.

7. looks nice but they look like they are fresh and not dried and cured.
    i havent seen a green that color since green crack :eek:

8. ^ LOL how can you tell its not dried and cured from the computer screen. Are you a Psychic?

Dude that looks fuckin delicious, why did you have such a long drought?

9. you dont need to be psychic :rolleyes:
    thats what it looks like to me because the stems are still green. that means there is still chlorophyll in it.

10. Looks nice but what a rip. And where are the triangles?:D

11. You are correct. It looks like it was given a quick dry but hasn't been cured properly. Good genetics though from the looks of it.

12. lol swat is like a personal size bong hit for one person.. :)

here are some more pics maybe a little better let me know wut you think now maybe these will give u a better idea...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

13. those nugs are sooooo greeen. like a neon green. nice pick up, price ehh who gives a shit, you'll forget bout the price when you smoke em.

14. You sir have my sympathy for being on such a horrible drought you that you actually payed 532 for an OUNCE. I would never pay 530 an punce, not even if it was some super weed grown hydroponically in gods shit and makes you hallucinate, But reguardless of the price looks like some pretty decent fire. And that bud IS fresh and has not been cured properly but still nice.

15. #15 davidsmokes, Feb 14, 2009
    haha all of u saying its not cured right....SHHHHHH be quiet ur wasting ur breath the stuff is crunchy and loaded with crystals its not wet at all..the stems snap the dont tear...as far as the green stems id say its the lighting and this shitty camera the pictures i just posted those real close up ones those are more of the true color of it..

16. Ok ok ok ok enough with the hostility. Even if those buds were cured amazingly and dried properly. They still ran you 530 dollars an Ounce. Ridiculas.

17. #17 Saul, Feb 14, 2009
    looks nice and it is dry by the looks

here is the true color i'm sure, it has some purple in it

[​IMG]

18. i kno i kno the grower moved to costa rica and when he came back he jacked the price up my buddy was getting it for 425 and was selling me zips for 475 but now his guy is charging him 485 but i know main dude its getting it for like 350..

19. Yeah I agree. they look like they havent had time to cure properly...

20. guys stop talking shit, the green color was clearly done with image editing

they look dank as hell and who cares what he paid? he said he wasn't bothered and at least he has something nice to toke