Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Triangle Kush Dank Pickup PICS

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by davidsmokes, Feb 14, 2009.

1. ya the pic Saul put up looks like almost identical in color...the neon green was because of the shitty camera and the different ISO and white ballance settings I was trying to figure out...dont worry about price lol i should have even put it ahha its my money

2. Oh yea i totally realized that Ultra green lookin effect was from the camera. It if very very dank. Cut off 150 from the price and then you`d have a deal my friend. Just enjoy tha herb alot hhahah.

3. #23 davidsmokes, Feb 14, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 14, 2009
    thx man i am lol dont worry $$ is just paper :smoke:

and its dank enough that people that have problems getting 30/60 from me will have no problem grabbing 4g for $100...it really is that good..tastes of straight sweet pine and have the best smell u could ever imagine... its a kush x kush x thai cross... local strain started in daytona was on high times Top 10 Kush..do some research ;) high times posted it on their December 2008 THMQ Market Analysis: Triangle Kush, New Smyrna Beach, FL - $450 per ounce

Dont believe? http://hightimes.com/lounge/ht_admin/4875

4. Oh yea deffintly bro. Money IS just paper lol. Im in the same type of business, cop the legit 30/60 and your right kids rele dont mind picking up 4g bags for 90-100 if its the Dank which my freind you have. Kush Strains are deffintly one of my favorite, matter of fact im smoking some OG Kush right now:) Enjoy your herb

5. ya i love the OG..got some that was almost pink guy called it SVT? dunno but that stuff when i had it had a piney sort of taste aswell..

6. Dang ive never had some OGKush smelling piney, must have beeeeeen some funkyyyyy shit. Lol. My signature pic os some of the kush im smoking right now:)

7. Looks Tasty

8. nice... but a little pricey i think its like almost 70 and eight or something like that but looks way good

9. Curing has nothing to do with drying. It comes after it's dried. Like I said, it looks like it was dried but not cured properly. Don't bother telling me I don't know what I'm talking about when it comes to growing and curing cannabis.

If it smells piney at all that's another good sign that it wasn't cured properly. That doesn't make it bad weed; like I said in my first post looks like great genetics. It also looks like it was grown well. It could just do with a three or four weeks in a jar.

10. Doesn't look like 35g's to me at all..

11. that wasnt the whole 35 about 18g went out the door as soon as i got home with it for $25 a g each so..

12. 35g for 685?

your connec is laughing all the way home

13. you paid like 19 bucks a gram not to bad

14. i said dont bitch at me about price go take ur shit somewhere else..

15. im willing to bet its some dumb ass who called it triangle because it looks like some legit sour d you can tell by the bud structure and how the leaves are really waxy dark green looking and the bud is a different shade

16. WHY THE FUCK IS IT SO GREEN

looks beautiful though :D

17. no it really is triangle kush...its called triangle cuz its a kush x kush x thai cross do some research before you talk shit...you just make yourself look dumb.... and they have similar structure because Sour Diesel KUSH and Triangle KUSH are both types of KUSH all kush has similar structure thats why its KUSH! haha

18. #38 biggyb303, Feb 14, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 14, 2009
    chlorophyll???? more like boreophyll!

sorry, i had to

edit: you're welcome for the Billy Madison quote...

19. If you don't want peoples' opinions don't post on a public Internet forum ;)

20. That shit is GREEN