Trestin Meacham, Utah Man, On Hunger Strike To Halt Gay Marriage

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by GreenRush, Jan 4, 2014.

1. I hope he starves to death and gay marriage becomes fully legal afterwards. 

2. Just saw this. I hope he dies it would be fucking hilarious

3. you need a lot of courage and belief in what youre doing in order to go on hunger strike properly. He'll call it off and hopefully come to terms with his gay tendencies

4. Either he realizes hes a moron after a week of no food

or

He starves to death

either way human progress wins

5. He's already gone 14 days, it took 14 for people to give a shit. As far as "science" goes I think you can last 300 days just on water

6. [quote name="GreenRush" post="19280656" timestamp="1388869094"]He's already gone 14 days, it took 14 for people to give a shit. As far as "science" goes I think you can last 300 days just on water[/quote]maybe in theory but no way unless youre being force fed.

7. Emphasis on " "

8. Look at this faggot

No way can you go almost a year with only water. The general consensus is 3-4 weeks absolute maximum, and at that point your so weak you can't even walk.

That being said, this guy is a moron, and while I don't hope he dies(thats kinda fucked up), I hope he one day realizes how backwards his belief system is.

10. thats why I said "science" I just remember reading somewhere some guy survived 364 days with only water, but hey if you can prove me wrong please do so, was only stating what I heard/read.

11. Wow...That's an authentic jackass.

12. He didn't fast.  He was caught eating pizza.  He's just another dumb ass wanting his 15 minutes of fame.