Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Trees on the greyhound?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by TalkativeBaggy, Oct 24, 2012.

1. Anything to be worried about?

2. nah I traveled all up and down the atlantic coast and was never searched. maintain a low profile, keep it stashed in a good spot you should be fine

3. going thro texas they brought a drug dog on the bus and found my bubbler and broke it didnt get charged tho

4. Jar it so it doesn't stink, a baggie of dank will stink up the whole bus :D

5. Snoop and many artist have been busted in Texas for mj. They don't play there.

6. I have had my bag searched a couple times prior to getting on the bus.

7. Yea ive taken many greyhounds and some times they do have dogs present. most of the time they dont though. I would just wrap it super good and put it in a jar or just mail it ahead of time.

8. Since you are riding on a dog, you will most likely encounter others as they often travel in packs, especially the greyhound breed :smoking:

9. ...they're tree-dogs, run about tree-fiddy :smoking:

10. if i were you i wouldnt take anything that was real stinky lol. and dont take a ridiculous amount

11. That's the only place I've ever encountered drug dogs, and I've only been searched in Salt Lake City, and that was a peek into my carry on, no pat down. Don't reek of bud and/or get caught smoking and you should be fine.

12. I was thinking the exact same thing but with edibles