trees are so fun

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Smoke_D_J, Oct 14, 2009.

1. why are climbing trees so fun i mean theyr trees but theres somthing spiritual and itslike a puzzle. why do you climb trees?

2. It's our primate nature.

I Concurr btw.

3. Fuck yeah! Throw on the spurs and bring 'er down! LOL
    I love climbing trees too.

4. I think its the feeling of going 'up'. ladders are fun dont get me wrong but theres no skill to climbing ladders. i spent most of my childhood and early teens in trees, and what kept me going up them is just the act of going up. ^

5. Cops don't look up.

6. your a black pedophile that thinks your a white child,get out of that damn wishing tree.

(i like Michael Jackson, its a joke)

7. lmao!!:D

ik idk what it is but its just fun. i went to the apple orchard with my family and i climed like at least 20 apple trees in like an hour it was amazing!!

8. i was like wtf but then i saw ur other note at the bottom lol

9. No, really. They don't look up. They poke through bushes and look behind garden sheds and shit, but never look up.

10. Pigs can't look up.

11. its just fun to smoke up thar by yourself. very peaceful

12. "This niqqa climbin up in trees an shit talkin bout "(in michael jackson voice) you dont climb trees?!" no motha fucka we got bills to an shit!" "take yo peter pan ass an make some PEANUT BUTTA or some shit"

i had to do it. lmao

it only seemed right :D

13. Nothin better than climbing to the top of a tree and smoking a big fat L :smoke:

14. climbing trees should be americas #1 sport. That would stop us from cutting all of them down.

15. oh why thank you, i love you too.:hello:

16. Oppose cutting down trees? Try wiping your ass with plastic. lol

17. I used to climb trees like every day as a kid! My best friend had an absolutely massive tree in his front yard that we would climb, I swear I spent 80% of my childhood in that tree hahah

18. Even if pigs see you on top of a tree..how would he do something?
    After you smoked your shit nd got nothin on you, he got nothin on you

19. Climbing trees really is fun, I spent a lot of time climbing trees as a kid. It also is really fun to smoke in a tree, you feel like you're on top of the world!