Treehouse grow in Florida!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by andrew2750, Aug 11, 2011.

1. this one is called country kush. its some shit from my dad. but i like the way it grows!

Attached Files:

2. This is some mid grade seed that i started growing. its grows fairly nice. just starting to preflower i think. (first 4 pics)

couple other mid grade budding... (last 3)

Attached Files:

3. Group photo!!!!!!!

comments welcome pleasee!!! :wave:

Attached Files:

4. current indoor grow!

thought id post a few pics of whats ggoin on indoors in my life. got the outdoor garden f mine for yall. now the indoor. i did say this way my first grow... the indoors is mostly my dads.. i help wen he goes outta town n such. enjoy!!! =]

1st pic is a group shot. the tall one in the back might be whitewidow.

the closest in the very front is a master kush. the back right is super skunk.

2nd, 3rd, 4th pic are a unknown. but there is sumtin wrong with the leaves!! and also the past couple days its been turning more purplish i think. im not sure =/

5th and 6th are the super skunk.

7th is the white widow (hopefully) lol:confused:

Attached Files:

5. It looks like the treehouse grow is coming along nicely, and well hidden under the canopy. Be careful though, there's been way more than one tree house raided in FloriDUH!! over the years. Word on the street is they are flying hard in North and Northwest Fl right now. Been some big 1500+ plant patches discovered where the good ole boys live. I hate that sh#t, just brings the heat on everybody.

6. Hate north florida. Go gatorss!!!! Copters are always a scare =/ thanks yo!!!

7. i was thinking.. i hate having all these fucking pots in the tree. i nearly fall everytime i get up there lol and bein stoned makes it oh so much harder..

how bout a little kiddie plastic pool. use that instead of all my pots? plant all my plants in the kiddie pool.

enough root room? poke drainage holes n i shuld be good right??

comments pleasssee!!!!!!!!!!!! ive had my eye on this idea for a good bit now

Attached Files:

8. bout to post new pics!

9. THIS FUCKIN BLOWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so its been a while im sorry.. =[ its been a while since ive seen my babies as well..
    my gf has been taking care of them tho..

PROBLEM!!! my dad is freaking out over my grow and shit and wants me to transport them back t our home and grow the rest inside. wtf =[

he ruined my dream of a outdoor grow!!!

and plus this is super scary!!!!!!!!! this is going down tonight i believe if all goes according to plan i might be able to post pics by tonight of them in my living room!!!!!! lol

wish me luck!

10. I never bring outdoor plants into my grow room. Asking for all kinds of problems.

Must be nice to be young and be climbing trees. Oh I remember them days.

11. like what kind of problems?? i have no choice.. im under his roof so his rules...
    i mean he knows bout my grow and all and was cool at first now he is gettin paranoid and shit and wants them home. idk man i got no choice =[

ya i luv goin up and climbin the tree for all the differnet pics lol its fun!

12. Growers that bring outdoor plants into clean grow room will get mites in most cases.

To me that my #1 rule. I do ot even bring in other people clones. I start all my new grows from seeds. I take no chances and never had mites indoors.

Do what your old man wants though. He knows best man. Just consider the bug problem you might have.

13. doesnt neem oil prevent mites? jw cuz im using that lol

14. If you saw a mite on your outdoor grow. Then bring indoors the condition could be just what they like. Before you know it not even neem will keep up.

I am just saying I never bring them into my grow room. The person who tought me how to grow pounded this into my head.

15. i feel ya dude. most deff. and trust me i dont think its the smartest thing either and what not. and i wuld lvoe to keep them outdoors. but pops rules over all lol...

16. #36 yayayaya, Aug 29, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 29, 2011
    hey man just read your thread, pretty cool grow.

Just wanted to mention the fact that those seeds are not viable, because they don't seem to be fully mature. Usually, most seeds take around 6 weeks to mature - some are earlier but, for the most part the seeds will actually split out of the calyx's and that usually lets you know they are ripe and mature - at this point the seed will also be brown, another indicator. Also, if you put them between your thumb and index finger, they should be very firm. Sorry for any inconvenience I caused because of this :eek:

GL with your grow:smoke:

17. naw dude! they are goood. i already germinated a few for the hell of it cuz i had a handfull. they grow lol

18. yeah man, it really is a terrible idea to bring them inside. you could not only ruin your crop but also your dad's.

19. dads is done! =] ill post pics wen they are done curingg

20. Nice man, keep us updated with all this talk lol :) How was Irene to you and your wonderful plants???