Tree??

Discussion in 'The Great Outdoors' started by Dizzy, Jul 1, 2020.

1. I Was J/W if I Wanted to Plant a Tree in my Back Yard is it Legal to do that? We Own our House Basically but I Wanted to Start this Project for so my Kids can Watch it Grow while they do. Can someone Help me Please? I Love Trees an Flowers an I Think it would be Pretty! :)

~Toni~

2. Just gotta check in with your local council probably.
    I don't imagine it'll be a problem if you own...though there might be some restrictions in regards to certain plant/tree types that lave long reaching root systems that over time can spread into neighbours places etc, or get to certain heights.
    You could probably plant some lemon trees? Or lemonade trees? They're smaller and sweeter.

• Winner Winner x 1
  3. Fruit trees r cool cus ya get to eat what ya grow.

• Winner Winner x 1

4. Oh ok I'll have to Talk with my Husband about the Council ting he Knows more then I do. Thanks for the Help tho Cheeba it Very Nice of you.;wub:

Yep Good Poinnt Gorilla Thank you I was Thinking that too. It's a Good Idea.:thumbsup:

~Toni~

5. There are some variety of trees that recommend that you check with your local sewer districts B.U.D. (Before you dig) because the roots may grow into the piping. I didn’t give much this much thought before I planted half a dozen trees this past year lol. I’m renting and my landlord lives on the property next to mine and when he saw me digging a shit ton of holes his main concern was that I’d finally snapped and was digging holes for something or someone else . I told him I was planting non cannabis trees (he knows what I do behind closed doors and supports me) and he didn’t discourage me from planting whatever I wanted. I never considered that there could be regulations on planting trees..seems like it would be encouraged rather than discouraged, the more trees the better in my opinion.
    I say plant away

• Winner Winner x 1
  6. Depends, I live in a Township where basically anything goes. 90 feet north is the city line where they have rules on everything and anything.

• Winner Winner x 1
  7. Who's gonna stop you?

• Winner Winner x 2

8. Lol That's what iwas Wanting to Know Pretty Much if anyone Could or Would Try to :)

~Toni~

9. There is nothing better than the smell of a citrus tree in a back yard. <3 Well fresh basil still on the plant runs a close second.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1