tree and shrub fertilizer

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by NotaLoka, Apr 2, 2013.

1. I don't have where to buy nutrients around where I'm from, I have home depot.
    What's the best nutrients I can obtain there.
    Are tree and shrub fertilizers ok to use as last resort ??
    Growing Indoors

2. What stage of growing are u in? Vegging or flowering

3. I'm getting ready To start veg, I'm using regular dirt too. I know a lot of people don't like regular dirt but I tried it before and my plant grew healthy.

4. For a vegging plant u need something that has more N (nitrogen) to P-K the only thing ur gona find at home depot is something like miraclegro pruducts or scotts and both will get it done.

5. If I don't put nutrients at all would I still get some Alright bud ?

6. no, amazing bud.

do not use nutrients that arent made for plants that are intended for human consumption... unless of course you really know for sure whats in them.

7. Are you talking from experience ?

8. no, but I like to think Im pretty good at evaluating the information that I find online. that you can grow great bud without feeding liquid fertilizer has been demonstrated countless times and Im pretty sure that fertilizers that are supposed to be used on food (vegetables, fruit and such) got more regulations regarding harmful substances. heavy metals and other poisonous shit have been found in some fertilizers.

9. You'll get better tasting bud. Check my journal, I just harvested a pineapple express that had water only from seed to harvest.

LOL, not using bottled nutrients isn't the same as not using nutrients at all. My soil contains every nutrient that my plants will use.

10. I will check it out thank You .