Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Treatment

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by god4point0, Dec 4, 2009.

1. I've been lurking on this site for some time now, but haven't seen a thread that talks about curing cancer or other diseases so I thought I'd start one.

First, I'd like to tell you what I had. It is/was a rare from of cancer called a giant cell tumor. At the time I was 1 of 4 other people in my state with this, the only male, and the only one under 45 (I was 18). It was very painful after a month and only got worse with time because it was eating away at my sacrum and nerves. Needless to say my local doctors didn't want to touch me because they had no clue as to what I had.

I went to Duke University in North Carolina to have a Sacral Laminectomy. That might have worked, but I was on so many painkillers I was numb to everything.

A few months, some research, and some complications later after it came back quicker and stronger, I went to M.D. Anderson in Houston. They said since I already had the Laminectomy, they didn't want to risk further injury by doing surgery again. They did, however, offer proton radiation.

After a month, and a trip to New Orleans for the Voodoo fest, I was done with radiation.

I also smoked bud whenever i was home.

Today I can say I am cancer-free.

So I highly recommend smoking and MD Anderson. Hope this helps anyone who has or know someone with cancer :).

Love,
    God4.0