Treatment for a rash?

Discussion in 'General' started by geetardude, Nov 27, 2007.

1. Hey GC,

Well, fuck! I got home from work at 3am as always, chilled until 5 am and went downstairs to sleep on the couch. Woke up at about 8:30 am this morning, and there's this HUGE rash in my upper-left chest region.

W.T.F.? I'm not sure how I got this thing. Can a nasty spider bite cause this? Like a brown recluse or something? Other than that, I got no explanation for this.

What's the best remedy for a rash? This shit itches like crazy, really don't want to have to call off work over it.

2. Are you sure it isn't just a red mark from sleeping on it funny? I get those sometimes when I sleep with my arm pinned to my chest. If skin is touching, it gets red and itchy when I wake up.

3. I might know what your talking about cause sometimes ill wake up and have a shitload of little pinhead sized red dots on my chest and it only itches a little but it goes away pretty quick

4. Ya know what? .. By God. I think thats what it was. It was itching like CRAZY when I woke up, but it's not so intense now. It's still hella red, though. Still has a minor itch, too.

If there was one thing in this world I was sure I couldnt fuck up.. it was sleeping on the couch. No more...

5. Man, thats tragic :(

Good to hear its going away though.

6. It's probably because of the way you slept.

It could just be irritation from the couch, but it sounds like it could be a little bit of a heat rash. When your sebaceous glands, the sweat producing things in your skin, get clogged up, sometimes you don't necessarily get pimples, but little red spots.

Get some of the mentholated gold bond powder, put it on, you should be good to go in no time.