trazadone, wtf is it

Discussion in 'General' started by {:BLUNT_MAN:}, May 19, 2007.

1. My frend gave me 10(50mg)trazadones the other day, he said thay make your body numb and make u c things. Does any1 know what thay are.

2. U should just go to erowid.org next time you have a question like this, but trazadone is an anti-depressant and is used more commonly for insomnia....Take it at night, you'll have some sweet dreams. It's a decent 'high', but you develop tolerance quickly.

3. Well im gonna assume you are of average build so take 5 of those and see what happens. trazadones are a sleepa-aid but when you take more then reccomended you can have visuals and feel really realy out of it.

4. Hey man plz dont get try and get high of trazadone i have the 100mg one's from my mom's all they do is put you to sleep and if you don't fall asleep your gonna be feeling sick as shit. For that i'd rather you pop 20 benadryls if you wanna see stuff. Pills that aren't meant to get you high will kill you, So will pills that do get you high. Plz listen to me i've been popping pills for a couple years now so i have probally popped anything you could think of from benadryl to oxycontin.

5. It's a psychoactive pill usually used to treat depression. You will feel sleepy most likely, like taking an anti anxiety medication.

6. Ok, i wont do them. My friend just gave them to me and said thay were cool. I'v done other things he gave me before but i decided to ask on this one.