Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Travelling with a vaporizer by air?

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by beqone, Dec 30, 2007.

1. I won't have any herb on me whatsoever, but would they even know what the vaporizer is?

Sometimes TSA (the airport security) does random bag checks. If my bag randomly gets picked for review would I get in trouble for traveling with a vaporizer?

Anyone ever done this? What was your experience like?

2. it's just a guess but i figure as long as there ain't any resin (shouldn't be) you should be fine

3. So I should clean the small burnt scraps on the heating element.

4. just clean it to be on the safe side. shouldnt take you more than a few mins.

5. tell them it's for asthma or something

6. yeah as long as there is no residue or anything they have nothing on you.

they are legal to sell, so why wouldnt they be legal to take with you?

7. Quoted for truth.

As long as there is no questionable amount of marijuana in the device, you are legally safe.

8. Thanks guys

9. tell them its for tobacco.

10. Okay.