Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Traveling

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Elem3nt17, Jul 20, 2004.

1. lol id hate to see them let go of the police dog on the terminal might bite ur balls off :lol

2. Meh i got a new honey oil connect so ill just buy a vial and put it in my shaving kit, they wont think twice about it. theyl think its razor oil.

3. i'm also thinkin about bringin a stash on vacation. i'll probly put it in a shampoo bottle. What im wondering is the best way to bring my peice, or should i just bring papers?

4. trust me airport security is NOT that tight. I flew a few days ago over to maine from CA and i really think i could of gotten away with it with a nug in my pocket fully exposed.

0% scarasm

5. I dunno, I saw an actual pic of a gun that was in a bag that was scanned at an airport in Washington state and even that wasn't too clear.

6. just got home from my trip to buffalo from fl, and no probs at all brought a quarter to ny and just put it in a freezer bag inside of 2 other ones and then dumped a bottle of shampoo in the 3rd one and no problems at all next time i need to bring more i ran out to fast :^(