Collab Traveling

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by RRWATERS, Jun 29, 2016.

1. So I'm a veteran of the mil and the green and a traveler. I'm going out to Denver next week and I've never been before any local advice would be appreciated. If anyone would like some NYC or JC local jewels lmk.
    S. B. Anybody else like me and have difficulty txting after smoking? Just curious.

Sent by My thumbs

2. Not local but love it there. Go to a bunch of shops stock up roll up then go hiking. Oh and put that sticky out with water when your done....dry as heck there. Drink lots of delicious beer.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Much appreciated and I'm kinda eco conscious so thanks for the water tip. Is there an area specifically to visit? I heard something about the 16th St Mall but what's the good neighborhood in Denver? Downtown? Idk and I've never been. My fiance and I are going to be there early July.

Sent by My thumbs

4. image.jpeg This is one....

5. That shit is dope tho

Sent by My thumbs

6. Go to Estes park bro! I'll hook you up with this cabins name in a few minutes it's a awesome time

• Like Like x 1
  7. We'll be out there next week

Sent by My thumbs

8. Lol thanks man, Rustic Cabins Estes Park, great folks 420 friendly good prices hot tubs clean cozy close to everything fun.

Attached Files:

9. Hell yeah

Sent by My thumbs

10. What about hotels? Seems like she doesn't want to rough it at all on or anniversary.

Sent by My thumbs

11. yeah man there are hotels everywhere.
    The Stanley is there in Estes. The other place is not at all ruffing it