Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

traveling with weed

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by clarkie, Feb 4, 2005.

1. I will soon be traveling to the British Virgin Islands. I can't imagine being in paradise for a week without some smoke. Can I stash a little (say, in my bra) safely. I'll be flying from Newark, NJ to San Juan, then another short flight to Tortola. I don't want to get arrested in front of my kids. Can anyone offer advice? Thanks.

2. Go to McDonalds before you go to the airport. Order any sandwich or burger, just make sure you ask for extra cheese. Take this home, and put a small amount of weed in a baggie inbetween the bun and the cheese. Melt the cheese back onto the sandwich and it should be good to go. Wont allow you to take a lot, but a gram is better than nothing. To me this should work if done properly.......

p.s. - overall it is generally a bad idea to try to take pot on a plane, but to each his own

3. Do this. Go to a dollar store or something and get a big thing of vasoline. Get the vasoline out, put the weed, double bagged of course, in the botton and refil the vasoline. You can make it look just like normal.

To expand on that, you could wrap the weed in tinfoil before you put it in the bag. Im not sure how good airport xray things are but the tin foil should stop that.

4. Get a big tube of ky jelly.........get the sealed bag into the tube and your good to go.

No airport security guy is going to fiddle with a tube of vaginal lubricant, guaranteed.

5. Well you could like, stick it inside tampons or somthing... If they don't make you take off your shoe's thats always worked for me.

6. you have kids. your life is no longer your own, its theirs. stop smoking.