Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

traveling around europe

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by jrbull, Jul 4, 2010.

1. I'm going to be traveling around Europe by train. Specifically London, Paris and Amsterdam. I know traveling with bud on trains here in the states is no problem, but how high is the drug security at train and subway stations in Paris and London? So if any one lives over there or has been there I'd really appreciate any info. Thanks in advance

2. more than likely really low, considering those are two major cities and theres alot of people gonna be riding with you. dont listen to me though, ive never been to any of those places:p.

3. i can't say that i know the european rails super well but while i was riding in France and Italy i had no problems with anything at all and i was riding trains the day after those two russian twins decided to suicide bomb them trains.

i don't think i ever saw a dog and i was riding through areas in paris, florence, and venice....so you should be good

edit: go to the bathroom when you can, i only saw it in Venice but i noticed some train stations charged about a euro to use the bathroom

4. Bumpin'

5. Sorry, but one last bump. Other possible locations of train travel: Denmark, Switzerland, and Germany