Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Travel within Canada with MMAD pink slip

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by RicPalKelBC, Aug 7, 2012.

1. I reside in BC,Canada and am a holder of an authorization to possess for medical purposes. I have a daily Rx of 10g which authorizes me to carry up to 300g of dried marihuana. So far so good.
    I am currently in Quebec city for my mother's funeral and will be leaving in one week.....Little hint...If you travel from anywhere to Quebec city. Unless you are a Rock Star or close to it, you WILL NOT BE ALLOWED to medicate anywhere in Quebec city unless it is within the confines of your residence. The thing is, I reside in Kelowna, BC...
    So as far as Quebec city goes beware ! The QUEBEC CITY POLICE are fierce when it comes to hardcore medical potheads. You will be prosecuted and most likely put in municipal jail until your court appearance before a judge where your charges will be possessing marihuana and not holding or showing proper authorization to authority when requested to do so. MAKE MULTIPLE COPIES OF YOUR MMAD Document..
    When I left Kelowna for Toronto, I was apprehensive of medicating in the big YYZ mess but to my awesome surprise I was absolutely blown away by the PEEL POLICE SERVICE which serve the airport.
    Upon my landing ( I had a 4hour hold over) it was time for me to take the meds.. I showed my papers to the Airport PEEL POLICE and they actually suggested to me to go and smoke behind their patrol cars on the second floor. Not to hide ! They actually said that it would be easier for me so I wouldn't get bothered by beggers of the smoking area.
    As for security controls, No problem whatsoever on my way here at either airports (YLW & YYZ) but I can't wait to see what will happen when I leave Quebec city YQB next week....
    In waiting rooms of both airports, vaporizing is tolerated if not authorized.

2. Good story man