Travel with Weed

Discussion in 'General' started by 3sh@m, Oct 14, 2005.

1. I got to go to Buffalo, New York Via Airplane this Monday and I want to take a 1/4oz(7 grams) or a 1/2oz.(14grams) Im a little nervous about taking it threw a airport due to high secrurity. Im not taking this weed to sell, its just for personal use and I really want to take the herbs with me.
    I was thinking of just puting it in my pocket nice and air tight!
    If any one has any ideas can I please get some feed back?????

[​IMG]

2. cmon stoners, i need some ideas :)

3. Should do a search, theres alot of great ideas about this in other threads.

4. roll it airtight in a ziploc bag (i just realized that those guys have to thank stoners for their high demand) and crotch it, unless of course they were to let a dog sniff ur crotch in which case, i fear for your crotch...

5. lol yeah, i think im gonna have to crotch it. If i dont take non, sad to say, i wont enjoy myself . hehehehe

6. Get it really airtight, possibly vacum seal it up in a bag. It will be small and you could easily tape it to the crotch or something.

I've never seen dogs at my airport.

7. yeah, i never had my pockets searched only when i flew into mexico and never had a dog sniff my balls, that tape shit is gonna hurt lol. looks like im gonna have to sport some butt huggers :s lol

8. stick it up your bum :D

9. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. yep yep..2 ziploc bags, and put it in your crotch or bum...strap it..tape it to your boxers..just odnt let it smell..thats what gets you busted

11. air seal it and just stick it in your pocket, (but a deep pocket) and just walk normally. that what i did when i went to colorado for a week.

12. unless ur doin an international flight to another country there are no dogs

13. I just realized I have a pair of Dockers with the extra pockets that are practically not visable to the naked eye. Im gonna sport those bad boys and triple bag my weed. Ill get someone to hold the baggy while i put the weed in the bag so i dont let any smell get on the bag, then wrap it some more.
    [​IMG]
    Thx for everyones response on this topic. Ill reply when I make It there to let you know how it worked out.