Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Travel kit idea

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by shotguner243, Jun 23, 2012.

1. Ok so I have an idea about making a travel kit that is small not noticeable and great for people who only have a bike for transportation like me or anyone on the go.

Container: anything from a PSP case to a cigarette pack.

Pipe: brass one hitter.

Rolling papers: whatever you want.

Two mini bics or any lighters that are small.

Ten dollars: incase you get the munchies or cotton mouth.

Herb: self explanitory

The idea came from when I was a kid and to hide everything behind light switch covers and have a small kit to bring to my fellow stoner friends houses.

2. Yea that's all you really need at any given moment.

3. I use a Wii case that holds to controllers(my pieces) 3 slides for discs.
    One for my lighter and rhotos
    One for my sac
    One for my papers:smoke:

4. I use an empty test strip container for small amounts of herb - you might consider hitting up one of the diabetic test kit companies for a free test kit. You get a spiffy little black zipper case that has a little web pouch, a pocket on the outside, a loop for the film cannister sized test strip container and a loop to hang it on your belt.
    [​IMG]

Of course, being diabetic, I have multiple glucometers, and I seem to be on a mailing list and various companies send me mailings offering to send me free glucometers to convince me to change brands. [tri-care will only pop for one brand of glucometer and test strips :rolleyes:]

5. Bwaamm. My travel case (before it was stolen). Mini BiC, rolling papers, tin full of bud, and magnetic click pipe. It was everything I needed and then some, and I kept it all in an SD card pouch that I had. I would love to work up something like this again.

[​IMG]

6. Those were really what you need when you travel. Enjoy! :)

7. Good idea! I've had something similar to this, but I think I'll make my kit more organized!

8. This is my kit for on the go:
    [​IMG]

9. Your good as fuck I'm gonna do that.