Travel Alert Issued For Possible Major Terrorist Plots

Discussion in 'Politics' started by garrison68, Aug 2, 2013.

1. Fear mongering at its finest. Garrison actually thinks this shit is legit, lol.

The US supports Al Qaeda, so I guess it does make sense that they would know what they're up to.

LOL, the biggest terrorist organization in the world is the US government.

3. By far. No one else comes close, the difference is that the US terrorists have done an amazing PR job and convinced people that they aren't actually terrorists or support terrorists. It's an unbelievably effective marketing campaign. Even better than De Beers convincing people that diamonds are rare.

4. And in related news, be prepared for more freedoms to be taken away in the next few days...

5. AlCIAda

Yes, it's sobering that after 12 years so many Americans still don't get it. But if their only news source (if they even pay any attention) is CNN, MSNBC, FOX, etc. then it is understandable. Without a willing, lapdog, state-loving media, Washington could never have pulled it off.

I know this old guy (now 78) who is one of those people I described above. He pondered once a few years ago how the German people could have been so stupid as to let Hitler rise to power. I didn't know what to say to him. It was pointless to even get into it.

Days??? Clue me in -- why are you so optimistic? :confused:

8. Didn't even take one hour for Godwin's Law to be proven! 

9. Do you disagree with what he said, or are you just posting because, godwins law, your argument is invalid now?

10. I just found it amusing that Hitler was mentioned within one hour of the start of the thread.  

11. Interesting. I would find it amusing if HItler wan't mentioned within one hour of the start of the thread. :confused_2:

[​IMG]  

13. Who knows, kill 'em all.   

14. No, the evil ones.

Is someone cooking baked beans? I smell Bush.

Somebody tell Hillary to close her legs.

[​IMG]

17. [​IMG]

Actually, IMO those are the best canned beans you can buy.