Traumatized Plant…

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by WeedDom, Nov 25, 2021.

1. Here the images

IMG_4273.JPG IMG_4274.JPG IMG_4275.JPG IMG_4276.JPG IMG_4277.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Yes for three weeks it looks like you may of over watered her and slowed the growth, just start another one and let that one do what ever she gives you.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Unfortunately there's nothing really you can do, just treat her well from this point on and while you won't get much, at least it'll be good quality. I'm with Clearsky, just bite the bullet, pop a new one and enjoy watching your little runt. That happens with autoflowers sometimes, because the genetics aren't so stable. She sure is cute though!

• Like Like x 2
  4. That's all Folks. Enough to roll 1 joint. It's in full flower.
    And it'll be a very skinny pinner of a doobie.
    Photoperiods are so much more forgiving.

I see this over and over again. Why do people run them damned things ??
    Some hidden desire to be massively disappointed ?
    :)

BNW

5. Thank you man. I appreciate it

6. Thank you. I’ll do.

7. #8 WeedDom, Nov 25, 2021
    Last edited: Nov 25, 2021
    BNW

Peace

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  8. LOL take no offence my friend. I couldn't pass up the chance to be a little sarcastic. Hell my own first thread here is full of fails.
    Do run a photo or two as they are very forgiving of mistakes. They keep chugging along in veg as long as needed.

I've lost my grow helper as he fled town March 13th 2020 and I'm really hosed without him. Even my own grow is looking like crap the last few runs because of it. The wife keep dragging me away for days and weeks at a time and my unattended plants are suffering.

You could check out Papa Puff's thread as he does or was doing some Autos but it's a really massive read, pushing 3500 pages if I remember.

BNW

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  9. A lot of times I get over 6 o/z of each auto, my worst auto run was over half pound for three of them. Don't give up autos are very fast if you get good genetics. Get your self some mephisto or fast buds. Also don't know your set up, but one thing for sure make your growing mixture so water drains good and you have plenty of holes in bottom of your pot. Or better yet get your self a air pot and use this soil mixture, it's very for giving for a new grower until you get a few runs under your belt. It only gets easier if you got the time.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  10. #11 Ryan51993, Nov 25, 2021
    Last edited: Nov 25, 2021
    Gotta love when people see someone screw up an auto, with no real clue of what actually even happened and immediately the auto bashing begins just because its not what they choose to grow. Sure he can screw up a photo instead and wind up vegging it for 4 months while he figures out the issues he has and possibly still get a miserable harvest. That'll be so much better for him vs wasting 3 weeks on an auto and making a learning experience out of it and trying again. When a plant is only in veg for 3 weeks it makes it pretty damn simple to figure out whats wrong because the plant hasn't had the time to deplete the soil and run into real deficiencies that show up later in veg. /end rant. My actual advice would be to start over and keep your PH in check this time, water sparingly only when the pot feels very light. No need to feed nutes until flower if you use quality soil. Judging by your node spacing your light is adequate so no changes there.

• Winner Winner x 1