Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Transporting a pipe

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Hummus, Aug 7, 2010.

1. I just got a new 6 inch bubbler and was wondering how I should carry it around? Should i just throw it in my pocket or try to find like a pouch for it or what?

2. I personally use one of those little drawstring bags, like what you get a bottle of crown in or w/e. Just shove it in you're pocket with a lighter and some eyedrops and you are good to go

3. How should you carry it around?

You shouldn't.

4. depends where your transporting it. if you jsut want to bring it to a buddys place wrap it in a small towel and put it in a backpack. i wouldnt suggest ever transporting it without it being wrapped in something soft .

5. same thing ***** just got a lovely glass thing in amsterdam need to get it back home. :) for long haul, i suggest lots of newspaper wrapped tightly, with packing tape. plenty of cushioning tho. :)

6. Dude, do whatever you think... it depends on the situation.

7. Throw it in a bag along with a lighter, weed, drops and whatever else you might want (scissors or a grinder, ect.) and use it as your smoking sack.

Take it with you when you wanna toke, stash it when you aren't using it

8. Throw some shirts or something into a shoebox, then put your piece in the box, then put the box into a drawstring sackpack. Easy, safe, portable :smoking:

9. Plastic dollar store / wallamart container lined with t shirts is the best cheap way to go until you can afford a real carry case.