Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

transporting a bong around?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by lopeturtle, Jun 14, 2010.

1. how do you guys move your bong, say if you wanna go to a friends place? when driving, i feel like i could break mine. how do you guys do it, and keep it lope from the police?

2. Bong bag for when i go mobile with my bong, its a NECESSITY.
    oh, and place that bitch in the trunk and gogogo! ;)

3. Clean it out and say it's for tabacco only. :smoking:

4. Ive got a 12" bong that fits in my backpack perfectly I just clean it and wrap it up with an old towel when i want to bring it somewhere

5. sums it all up really. as long as there is no residue you'll be fine in most cases. some cops are gay about it.

6. Unless your bong is huge, backpack in the backseat.

/thread

7. My bong couldn't fit in a backpack ;)

8. #8 agntpedro, Jun 14, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 14, 2010
    My dick couldn't fit in your mouth, but I made it happen anyway.

Just kidding.

You only got the tip in.

But in all seriousness, the best way is just a couple of towels and a bag. If your bong won't fit in a regular backpack, then use a gym bag or a duffel. If you keep it clean whenever you transport it, you should be fine from the cops, as well.