transplanting mid flower

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by CaptainFalcon, Aug 19, 2010.

1. Soooo, I have a AK47 that is 6-7 weeks into flowering, and is not developing nearly as fast as it should, and the sugar and fan leaves aren't yellowing normal, they have been turning crunchy and brown. I have been thinking for like a month of why this is happening, and my beginner brain finally realized I forgot to transplant out of the 2 gallon pot that I vegged it in.

I gave it 3 months veg, and as of now the yield only looks like around an ounce, maybe an ounce and a half. its not nearly as big, and the nugs aren't as developed as my other plants that I remembered to transplant into 5 gallon pots, but only gave around a month and a half of veg to. buds are SUPER frosty, its definitely gonna be some top notch smoke, but not much weight. It only needs to last around 2 months until my next harvest, so its not that big of a deal, but I still want max yield. My question is this, should I transplant into a 5 gallon pot or is it too late?

2. I have transplanted during late flower without problems but not as late as yours. Im not sure they would get much advantage if you only have around a month to go. Maybe a flush would help them out? But if you think they need it then go for it, only problam I have had with transplanting during late flowering is all the soil that sticks to the bud when you turn the pot upside down :smoking:

3. ya I have been flushing every 2 weeks, I don't think thats the problem. so your thinking that she wouldn't have enough time for the repot to matter? thats what I have been thinking, its just so frustrating knowing I made a simple mistake like that that will affect my yield so greatly. eh, hindsight's 20/20, I guess this is what the first couple grows are for, learning from mistakes. thanks for the help ThunderFuck, as of now I think I'll just let it be unless I hear otherwise, anybody else have an opinion?

4. pull the pot off. if its root bound you can pot up. i dont think it will help. remember the buds really bulk up the last 2 weeks. dont panic yet!!;)

5. ya I'm not too worried about it, any amount of bud I get from this will seem like christmas, this is my 2nd grow, and the first plants ended up being from a scam site (before I realized the insane amount of info on the web about cannabis) and were full of seeds, so I'm stoked even just seeing smokable nugs. I realized I can't expect to get huge yields of dank without some experience. I'm definitely just gonna leave it in the pot, i think in the next few days its gonna start bulking up, and I only really smoke for sleep and relaxation after long days, so even an ounce would be good to last me. Next grow will be better, its more of an art than I thought. thanks for replying