Transplanting from outdoor to indoor???

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by stnrgrl, Jul 16, 2009.

1. anyone have any advice or "dont do's" for taking a plant out of the ground and bringing it inside?

I got really high with some friends one day and planted a seed in a spot in the country you can only get to with 4 wheel drive, we didnt even think it would grow but it has and its about 4-5inches tall and it looks female and it has crystals, but i dont know much about how to go about moving it inside. Cuz if it is female i wana bring it inside were its safe, haha.

help plz ??

2. tell me exactly where its at and i'll bring it to yer house..hehehe

3. ok when digging around it break up the soil really nice try not to break the roots but if its in a desent spot wher no1 will find it and its dowin well just leav it and by the way theirs no such thing as looks like a female its ether a dude or chik wont be able to tell till flowering starts

4. well the reson i want to move it is cuz on a few of the leaves it looks like something is eating it. would pesticides hurt it?

5. Don't move it that would be ill advised. Two reasons. What kind of lights are you going to put it under? You will get a hella of a lot better bud outside than in? Just water it, feed once or twice and leave it alone. You will do more harm than good trying to move it. It is difficult enough to move a plant that's in the ground if your experienced. It would almost mean certain death or extreme stress that a budding plant doesnt need.
    Keep'em burnin
    DirtyViperMan