Transplanting during flowering

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by firsttimernoob, Aug 31, 2007.

1. Does it hurt the yeild/potency to trasnplant into bigger pots like 1 1/2 weeks into flowering?

2. If you do a good job transplanting, the plant will expreience no shock at all. The bigger the plant, usually the harder it is to move around. Dry soil will pull away from pot edges and make it easier for the whole soil clump and root area to come out of the old pot...just be careful chunks of soil don't break off and take roots with them.

IsandMon

3. i agree with island mon. transplanting can definitely be done during flowering. my plants should have been repotted but now they are to big to safely repot without stressing the hell out of them. idk how big your plants are but if u think you can do it without disturbing the plant, specifically the root ball, then do it asap.

4. Yeah i went ahead and transplanted them into 5 gallon buckets today, gave them a good watering, and said goodnight.
    They are between 24 and 30 inches but they had good root systems and didnt break any during the process so i think it was a sucess

Check the journal if ya want to check em out (budshots)

5. sweet deal! i bet you feel better knowing your plants have room to stretch their roots and in doing so allowing for more efficient nutrient and water intake :hello:

6. I transplanted during flowering with very bad results, went into what I supposed was better soil and the plant wasn't ready and died. All leaves shrivled up and a few days later dried out. Weird thing was it was still green.