Transplant Shock, 3 grows in a row? HELP!

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Maciball, Oct 24, 2012.

1. I've had the same problem three grows in a row.
    I'm pretty sure its transplant shock however I've been giving them nutrients such as Superthrive and Age Old Organics Help. But have lost two harvests to this god awful Transplant Shock.

Present Time: I am growing this Banana Kush plant in the picture and have two other plants that look like her. They are clones and I planted them 3 days ago into organic soil with 10% bat guano, 1% frass and water them every other day (I check if the first inch or two is dry and water them) However this is the same soil that my last clones died in, so im thinking it might not be transplant shock it might be the soil? but that doesnt make sense.

Before transplanting I sprinkled Mykos on the soil as well as a pinch of frass and then watered the soil medium right after all the clones were in with distilled water, superthrive, and Age Old Organics Help, no response though.

Help?

How can I correct this? I want to learn, thank you.

Attached Files:

• sad.jpg
      sad.jpg
      File size:
      137.9 KB
      Views:
  2. Next time you transplant, dose your baby with some vitamin B, you get it at your local garden store, dose it the night before and once transplanted, to reduce the effects of shock, also consider not feeding your plant a week each side of the move, and feeding at half strength, for 1 week after ..........you gotta ask yourself why feed a plant in New soil?

peace
    "V"

3. uhh May I suggest something.

is what ever you are giving it high in nitrogen?
    one time a high nitro content in a base soil had ruined some clones freshly taken out the clone machine and into the soil... also didnt matter how much they were watered they died looking like that. but guano is high in phosphuros so. yeah
    dont give it any nutes when transplanting from a clone machine to soil. (wait 1 months)
    dont give any nutes direclty after transplanting anything(wait 1 week)

when you put in liquid nutes its changes the game you can mess up the ph pretty fast and lock out all sorts of essential plant nutrients.

what size container was it in before you transplanted?
    make sure you always give a heft watering directly after transplant and then wait 1 week or until you notice its got a slight slight droop.
    (usualy u can tell the soil is dry lift the pot a little and get a feel for the weight of it when its bone dry then keep a close eye on it and as soon as she starts to droop a slight pick it up and judge the weight so u know how much she weighs when shes bone dry then next time u dont have to wait for the droop just lift it up judge the weight and water when its bone dry)

when you removed the plant from the previous container were you able to keep it one peice or did it break apart and the roots got moved around?

get a tempature rating at the top of the plant

"i.e. hang a thermometer near the tip of the plant" 70-80 degrees
    also make sure the soil/roots of the plant are cool 70-80 ish degrees

hope this helps.