transplant or over watering?

Discussion in 'Coco Coir' started by blaize, Aug 23, 2018.

1. LOL now the problem is trying to figure out what minerals or are not in you compost and when the nutrients in the compost get used up .

And people wonder why I switch to a aeroponic system.

2. I'm glad that aeroponic is working for you. I chose this medium for a several reasons. I think I will eventually figure it out. Thank you for your advice.

3. Yep Aeroponics is for dumb shits .I know exactly when to change the water and add nutrients .

Figuring out ,,,
    Some people never figure it out ,,, not saying you are one ,,, good chance I am one that didn't get it figured out when ii was growing in compost . Fox Farm Products .
    Think I was making the same mistakes as you .
    But at that time I didn't have decent ventilation , and that's the top of a very long list I was screwing up on .
    There is allot of good advise in here ,
    You need to get hooked up with someone who is growing in the same grow medium or compost .
    As if that person is willing to advise you and be a consultant on your grow operation .
    Then don't listen to anyone else advise ..
    Ask questions on all grow equipment before buying .and everything you do.. do not assume anything .

Me I made friends with a person who is a consultant for the commercial grow operations in the state I live in ..
    This person been growing weed with his father for 30 years and he owns a hydroponic store .
    This person promised me If I listen to him and do what he tells me to , I will get a harvest ..
    So far, I have harvest a yield of every crop ..
    Honestly The way I thought I was going to grow weed in the beginning is nothing like how I am growing weed today .
    Plus The plans I have in the future for designing my grow rooms or grow tents is changing every day due to the ever changing Led Lighting Technology .

Best of luck ..

• Like Like x 1

4. What is your problem? You post a comment on MY thread that makes no sense, which quite frankly insulted and offended me a bit, and I disagree with it so you decide to disagree with all of my posts? I'm not hear to make enemies or start waves dude. Now if you were trying to make some kind of joke, obviously I did not get it.

5. imageskk.jpg

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. I want to thank everyone for all of the advice and information. It is very much appreciated.:thankyou::thankyou::thankyou::gc_rocks::hola:

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. Its just a jay and silent bob meme.

Chill..

We're all friendly here, we all love to banter and get a long.

• Like Like x 2
  8. Don't worry I didn't get the joke either .

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. It was just a harmless joke made from a scene from Jay and Silent Bob strikes back.

I didn't mean to offend anyone. I never knew people got so easily offended.

• Like Like x 2
  10. Who is Jay and Silent Bob? Maybe that's why I didn't get the joke. :)

11. Kevin Smith and Jason Mewes, I'm sorry I joined the thread. I'll remove my comment if I can and be out of here.

12. Shit, I'm sorry man, I didn't get it. I fucking love Jay and Silent Bob. I'm just so used to trolls I thought you were messing with me. I get it now but you might should have referenced them. Thanks for the laugh bro. :hola:

13. Naw, I think you should put it back. I ain't hating bro.

14. On a more positive note, they are looking much better.

Attached Files:

15. I've removed every disagree I put on you, I've still got mine even though I got my comment removed. I'm sorry we got off on the wrong foot

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. Yeah, I was gonna remove yours yesterday but the comment was gone. I wish you could put it back, I would take that disagree right off. Maybe if I put a bunch of agrees it will cancel it out, lol.

17. I'm not fussed mate don't worry haha we're all here for the same reason, to live, laugh and learn :)

• Like Like x 1
  18. cool beans bro. :smoking-banana:

19. I'm just here to learn from you, I'm vegging with cfls next just thought id comment to follow, lets stop talking about that though and watch these bitches grow lol

• Like Like x 1
  20. Well, I hope you learn something, I have no idea what I'm doing. I'm just over here :Love-Plant: them and hoping they live long enough to produce me some decent medicine. :lmafoe: You should post some pics. :popcorn: