Transformers: Dark of the Moon

Discussion in 'Movies' started by SativaShark, Jun 27, 2011.

1. It's coming out here on Wednesday and I am so stoked! :yay:

I'm going to watch it rapturously and then use the inspiration to write more filthy roboslash fanfiction. :hello:

2. I hate the Transformers movies. I've only seen the first one, and it sucked. Fuck Michael Bay.

3. It's gonna be soooo bad. I liked the first one. I tried watching the second one recently and had to turn it off after about 45 minutes, it was so bad. Among the worst movies I've ever seen in my life.

Michael Bay is horrible. Him and Jerry Brockheimer need to be banned for life from Hollywood, if not the entire state of California for the travesties they've committed over the last decade or so.

4. Yeah, it probably will suck. The first one was alright, the second one though has got to be up there on my top 10 worst movies of all time though. I can't imagine this one to be any better. Fuck Michael Bay, hes a shitty director and he ruined a good series that I have held dear to me since I was a lad.

5. Every Michael Bay movie ever:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y5HLVCflIr8]YouTube - ‪MICHEAL BAYSPLOSIONS!!‬‏[/ame]

6. I'm going to see it tonight at midnight.

Gonna smoke a bowl in the car before I go in. and its in 3d oh lawdss

7. i'm going to see it... hes not a great director . but i love transformers as a kid . id watch it either way

8. I'm so pissed the score for this movie was supposed to come out today but it didn't.

Cocksuckers :mad:

9. #10 dudickle, Jun 29, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 29, 2011
    Michael Bay is among the worst human beings on the planet, and one day he'll have to stand before a tribunal to beg for mercy for his crimes against humanity...I mean movies.

10. I couldn't stand the twins in the second movie, and a few other things... Like the fact that the Fallen was wayyy more badass in comics and the story line that kept true to transformers. The decepticons and autobots had to join together to defeat him and Omnicron.... So let's see what happens this third one.

Anyone have any reviews yet? I don't get to see it until this weekend. UGH.

11. #12 devilzlettuce, Jun 30, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    I heard it was alot better then the second one

12. Megan Fox isnt in this...therefore i wont watch it

13. I saw it yesterday, because megan fox isnt in it, it is x10 worse.

14. That really isn't saying anything at all.

15. [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ri853pg74kc[/ame]
    I love these Hitler videos..

16. It wasn't that bad, saw it yesterday.
    And the new chick is really hot. Hotter than Megan Fox I'll say..

17. I just saw it today. It was entertaining and the new chick was hot as hell, but it suffered the same fallbacks as the second one... it was too convoluted and a bit too long.

The worst is when they have those epic robot fights and the camera does a close up on the action, but you can't tell what the fuck is going on because there's a million moving parts on the screen. I mean it's one thing to film a human fight like that, but with huge robots with all their tiny moving parts, it just gives you a headache.

18. I wish Michael Bay could transform into a better director.

19. It sucked ass, horrible story, not funny what so ever, the new girl was not hot and didnt do anything for the story, the battle had 6-7 scenes exactly like the first transformers with different dialogue, fuck transformers see super 8 that shit was good.