Trampoline

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by FuzzyNug, Jun 19, 2009.

1. So I put up my trampoline up a couple days ago, i've been waiting to smoke and then go jump around and do all that fun shit ( getting some bud today hopefully), So ...

Has anyone here jumped on a trampoline before when they were stoned/high?

What's it like? I can imagine it being way funner just like everything else when you smoke

But could someone explain it to me what its like lol, idk i'm just sitting here bored in the morning.

2. Its fucking great, I was drunk and high, too fucked up.

I'll put it like this: Going up is the easy part. Depending on how big your trampoline is and how many mofos are on it, and your yard space.

Coming back down is hard. You dont know how to land, or where. Your just caught staring not knowing what to do haha, and that one slip near the edge will have you spinning. Haha

But hope I aint scaring you, but its fun though, do it with some people or females, its funner.

3. My average smoking is by myself, like 75% by myself and 25% with other people, it's just the way I am, so I mainly smoke alone.

My trampoline is like the biggest type u can buy at wal-mart im pretty sure, it's round and my yard is pretty big too, we also have a fence, hope i dont jump over it XD

I think i'll just enjoy jumping by myself, but thanks for explainning it alittle to me

Sounds pretty nifty, can't wait.

4. Haha, in that case invite hella people over, smoke drink or whatever. You might land on top of a female and screw right on the spot.

Got all that space, haha.

5. haha, I don't drink, totally bad effects for me, and just not my thing...

I'd be scared to jump around on it with a bunch of people on, thinking i'll probally just fall off lol, so like why is it hard to land and shit? that does sound pretty weird, must be cus your perception is changed when smoking weed. lol

6. Simple pleasure. No TV or Internet required. I love it :cool:

7. OOOH, I just thought, it would be sweet as shit to do a smoking circle on my trampoline, next time i invite some friends over, i gotta do that shit, lol. we are surrounded by neighboors though, but we do got a fence, but then again... their is a house that can see into my backyard, it all depends, ill have to think about it lol.

8. Tell em neighbors to fuck off. But its just different to land when your really fucked up, gotta probaly be on something else other than weed.

And with more people going up and down at different times, makes more the experience.

I wonder what jumping on a trampoline on shrooms would be like, thats gotta be interesting. Like everytime you jump up theres a new surrounding.

9. that would be fucked, lol.

or maybe you think your on the the trampoline on shrooms but then u later find out you were jumping on your couch, rofl

10. my firends got a tramp, we just jump on this shit baked all the time, he weights 280 so i just sit there and let him bounce me up hella high :hello:
    i feels hellla wierd the surface if allways changing depths so your just falling all over the place because your depth perception is gone, especally at night.

11. That would be awsome. Also were, if you dont mind me asking, in napa are you?

12. Im sorry but when you abbreviate trampoline to tramp, your statement turns to a sexual statement.

You got a Tramp(Hoe). You jump on his shit all the time. He weighs 280.
    So you just sit there and let him bounce you up high.

Mmm...
    haha

13. I smoked a blunt on my roof then jumped off the roof onto my trampoline. Now that was fun!

Do it!

14. One of the funnest days was when a bunch of friends and I got really loaded when my friends parents were out of town. We decided to take a huuuge container of bubble bath and the hose and jump on the trampoline. It was pretty intense, there were so many of us flying around, drenched and covered in soapy bubbles. Ahhh good times :)