Tramadol, 50mg

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Jimmy575, Jun 21, 2008.

1. How many of these should I take? I am not prone to seizures or anything like that, but should I even take these? Just wanted to try it once, maybe twice. My dog was prescribed these for pain, are they the same as normal? they just say Tramadol 50mg

2. Yeah they are the exact same pill. Take 3 and see how ya feel. I used to take 3 or 4 and go about my day waaaay back in the younger days.

3. i wouldnt take more than 4

4. Thanks, I think I will take 2 tomorrow, will I be able to act normal?

5. Yeah man, better than normal.

6. Well, I took two at 9:00, and its 2:44, and I haven't noticed much, except for the last hour I've felt a tad different, almost dizzy, but in a good way. I always thought I got less high than my friends, but I am quite small, why didn't these do anything? Should I take more or not fuck with it?

7. I suggest taking some ibuprofen with it. I always took 800 mg / 2 pills of tramadol and it seemed to really boost it a lot for me. Might sound dumb but don't knock it until you try it!

8. Yeah you should have taken 3 or 4...

9. Ok, I have to ask because I have seen several post now about people popping Tramadol. Isn't this the stuff they give to people who can't take opiates?

I thought it was not an opiate, and won't get you high?

I have taken it in the past for pain, and I don't remember any side effects.