Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Trainwreck,kryptonite, and pressed kief

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by SamBrass, Jul 15, 2011.

1. Picked these two strains and the kief from my local dispensary.The top right is the trainwreck and the rest is kryptonite.

Attached Files:

• 5.JPG
      5.JPG
      File size:
      94.1 KB
      Views:
    • 7.JPG
      7.JPG
      File size:
      72.8 KB
      Views:
  2. Looks tasty :bongin: take a big ass rip for me! :D

3. man people lucky enough to get legit strains. thumbs up to you. take a nice big rip haha. all i get is no name street dank cuz pa politicians are stubborn f*cks. not bad but choices would be nice too.

4. i agree, the CA medical system is a joke, i dont understand why everyone who smokes doesn't have a card.

5. It's not a joke,it's how it should be, register to state ur fee and be able to get ur meds.

I'm sick of politicians and people act g like only the extremely I'll deserve cannabis, we all deserve the freedom of choice!

6. I agree, i used to live in FL and it wasn't too fun.

7. I want to be able to go in a dispensary and pick up some edibles. seriously the govt is messed up. forcing people to bake their own! lol

8. look around for some hookups :smoke:

9. #9 dalionking2, Jul 17, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Agreed. I live in NJ and the bud I get is usually nice but it's $20/g and I don't have choices. The only way to tell what I'm getting is by smelling and smoking it. it's time for politicians to open their minds and toke some good old ganj