TrainWreck at flowering (2 weeks 5 days)

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by rytis, Feb 24, 2009.

1. Actually i got 4 plants but this one is better then all left.
    And i can tell trainwreck from greenhouse , this strain is very strong cuz first 4 weeks i grow alone whithout any knowledge about weed...this is my first strain.
    So guys look at him he is strong because he is still alive and big, as it shouldnt be so. :D

Attached Files:

2. You need to get a stronger lamp, or keep the light closer, all your plants are stretchy. I presume you are using CFLs, try a MH or HPS (HIDS). You want to keep the nodes as close as possible together, with a thick stem (to hold its enormous colas lol).

3. #3 mattwood1011, Feb 24, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 24, 2009
    yeah dude you need something alot more powerful, i dont even think hes using CFL's i think hes using Flouro tubes, hes my greenhouse trainwreck from last year, and it was flowered under a HPS, these pictures are 11 days into flower

im just saying you need somthing more powerful, im not trying to brag, and yeah it wasnt my first grow but yeah get a bulb with more red spectrum

EDIT: the third picture is actully the trainwreck still in veg, sorry

Attached Files:

4. #4 Recluse420, Feb 24, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 24, 2009
    Whatever your using if that's all you got lower it, keep it around 4 inches above your plant. Also read up on LST "Low Stress Training". I'm sorry to say I don't think that's going to yield much :( Very stretchy but great first try!

5. i keep lights 2-3 cm from top of plant.
    ...i know that plants look not the best...
    but trust me this strain is strong...
    and some new pix of cola.forming

Attached Files:

6. hey dude, its your first grow, your not doing that bad haha there alive arnt they? and hey a little stetch didnt kill any plant. so yeah sorry if we sounded a little mean, what are you flowering under?

EDIT: dont say look at HIM say look at HER :D

7. #7 rytis, Feb 25, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 25, 2009
    i'm using 4x 23 w cfl 2700 kelvins.(for 3 flowering plants)but 60% of light belongs for her[biggest plant.]

8. ok sounds good, i couldnt help but notice the sprouts in the back, what geneitcs are they? and keep me updated on these plants will you?

9. I hope it isnt a he..

10. Oh yes sorry it's she. :D

11. Single update of flowering ^^ enjoy! cuz i enjoying to look at them

Attached Files:

12. lookin good man, keep me updated

13. how long did you veg that beast for?

14. #14 rytis, Feb 28, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 4, 2009
    veg was long cuz i was using shit lamps 4 weeks...
    Veg. was 7,5 weeks.

15. update

Attached Files:

16. your going to start seeing those colas start filling in, if your lucky you could have a ounce and a half dry thats only if your lucky though

17. i got 4 x plant ...i actually would be happy to get 2 ounce from all plants.i will make hash to. and if there will be seeds...i will keep them to ^^ this is my first plant and grow actually.
    So 1 ounce from him would be nice...and he at last two days grow 6 cm's and burned on leaf finger.i applied better plant jig.Main stgem bud/cola are growing fast.and before two days ago other 3 plants showed a sex...^^ fem'z

18. first off its a HER, and you wont have any seeds. looks good so far

19. man i know that xD

20. Few more photos of flowering.
    There is growing thc crystals on bud leafs...sugar leafs :p~

Attached Files: