Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Trainspotting

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Johnywilks, Dec 13, 2011.

1. Is the movie "Trainspotting" a movie to be viewed while high ?

Or is it more of a depressing/buzz kill sort of movie ?

2. In my opinion, it's really not that depressing....except maybe one part. There's a part about a dying baby which is pretty fucked up. Otherwise, I thought the movie was boring as shit, and totally anticlimactic.

I prefer Requiem for a Dream. If we're getting into fucked up shit because of hard core drugs movies.

3. its a shocking movie about heroin users so i would say no. but I'm usually baked when i watch movies and that one was good so i would say yes. definitely not a buzzkill it all turns out good in the end. there are funny parts too. puff puff watch

4. If you want some good movies I would suggest anything Tarantino, Four Rooms was weird as hell but it gave mew a few laughs.. I generally avoid movies with over the top drug use because it always is about addiction and the down side of people who let their drugs do them...

Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas is gold. Where the Buffalo Roam is also excellent. I find a lot of diamonds on netflix as well as a lot of trash..

5. Nah, trainspotting is not a goo film to watch while high, i'd steer you more in the direction of the Friday films, and How High, these are good films to watch while high.

6. I dono...I've only seen it sober...I'd say no, that can be a fucked up movie. Depends what kinda movies you like high.

7. pick up a copy of rare exports

8. Oh, another really cool "drug move" (except it's not really, kinda, but more of a gangster flick) is Goodfellas. Watch it; most amazing gangster movie ever.