Trainspotting

Discussion in 'General' started by sensimil, Oct 21, 2002.

?

trainspotting

1. never saw it

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. saw it

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. saw it, liked it

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. saw it, really, lol, really enjoyed it.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. This film is great!
    Makes you feel even more dirty then requim for a dream.

Its a good film, really shows the impacts of heroin on kids lifes.
    Crazy shit.

2. Ahhh, they always show it on the IFC and I always miss it. The only part I've ever seen was like some guy in his bed freakin out and then he's like floating down a hallway on the bed then or something. Then I think I remember some guy yelling about Scots are pieces of shit or something?

3. lol Well Requiem had Jen..and she played that part perfectly. You could almost feel her stomach turning in some of the slut scenes.

However...the girl that kept riding our main character in trainspotting...was so fucking cute. I'd smoke her bum out any day. :D

4. yeah Irvine Welsh,John Hodge and Danny Boyle r good guys on this work
    they must work with Quentin Tarantino

5. its a good movie but man its so dark and like errie n shit i mean its just depressing i cant watch it to much ya know id rather watch half baked or dazed n confused ya know

peace

6. i know exactly how you feel, it was filmed less than 50 miles from me, but i'm not into films like this, if i watch something like this while stoned, i feel soooooo down, i'd rather watch "white chicks", or my fav the blues brothers..........Peace out.........Sid

7. yea i saw it once.. and i liked it

good movie