Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

trainning ur high...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by mIdnite ToKa, May 13, 2010.

1. can u train ur high??

2. I taught mine how to sit,stay,rollover and play dead. :rolleyes:

3. mine no longer pees on the carpet. Now my high goes to the door when he needs to urinate.

4. All jokes aside. What do you mean?

5. yep...repetition:smoking:

6. good question in theory...

i think he means, can you train yourself to see/feel/do certain things while high

7. "higher, damn it, higher!"

8. you can defidentially controll your high. if your someones tripping or being real paranoid tell them its the ganja and nobodies ever died from it and hes just trippin. a good mindset will controll your high for the better. you can defiidentially controll your high, you just need to realize that you can. i guess its like a dream. you can controll it if realize that its a dream and you can controll it. bad example? lol

9. I understand what you mean. I can tune my high into what I'm doing at the time. If i'm just laying around, I'll definitely have a "couch potatoe" stone whereas if I tell myself i'm going to go outside and explore nature (or a park/play sports) i can change my mindset. I really think it's all about mindset going in. . . either you are going to be 'social' or 'chill' or 'goofy' etc etc

10. I think he means "train WHILE ur hi", in other words he wants to be fucked by a long line of people after copping a buzz.

11. shit man embrace it, serious, be fuckin crazy and while you're super stoned and dont worry about trying to be the cool kid who can smoke a ton and not seem high

Ive been trying to get back to that high for so long its not something you want to get rid of due to contrary belief, sure i still have a crazy good time being high but i want to trip the fuck out when something trippy happens lol :smoking: