training?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Ironman, May 21, 2003.

1. not to sure about training but how hard can it be?......im not really wanting to bend my plant over to much......i was thinking about using some of them plastic twist ties to move my budding budlets...lol....anyways,,,,,i want to move them in better lighting areas.......would this cause any probs?
    .....i got a simple setup...75watt hps and a few flouros covering the middle.......
    .....plants is about 18inches high.....light is 2 inches away.........i had to move the top of my plant just next to the (HPS)light.....still gets plenty of light but its not directly below the light...but...its growing nicely with white juicy hairs everywhere.....because its alot closer to the light, the top of the plant is bushy....by moving the top of the plant next to the bulb the rest of the plant is lite up better:)....dont have a camera...sorry hope ya got a decent imagination:)

2. If most of the lower bushier leaves are getting enough light..I think u are good to go. All training does is (in my opinion) let more of the less developed lower stems and nodes grow. If this is already happening with your current setup...then I think its all OK...This is what I know....