Training question

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Flanigan, Nov 30, 2020.

1. So my plants are 18 days in flower but the ayuhuaska purple are still stretching more and I can tell the buds are going to be heavy enough to fall over and I want them strong.

My question is can I supercrop right now this late into flower?

Sent from my Coolpad 3310A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. I'll take pictures when lights on at 7 post here and my flower thread

3. Ive done some strange things like topping in flower. But supercropping I will never do again.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Yes . You can. anytime.
    If you do it to late it will not make any difference .
    I prefer to do it @ week 3 of 12/12 when all the bud sites are established .

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  5. That will be Thursday. Thanks for your answer

6. Thanks for replying

7. I am also going to defoliate and trim weak branches. If I can tie it up or put it somewhere in the scrog net I will but I honestly ran out of places. I wish I would have topped the front 2 ayuhuaska purple 1 more time before flipping. 1606786371544.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  8. What happened when you cropped during flower?

9. They didn't have the best recovery, it took weeks for the bends to stiffen back up. and low stress training would of being enough.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Why i wait to week 3. They stop growing after week 2. But week 3 more buds .You can see where the buds start and stop you get it .
    Also it will not stretch like it would in veg . It will only promote bigger bud sites .
    And i suggest not bending . I just pinch each branch until i feel a small snap or pop . Thats all .
    There is zero recovery time.
    This for sure give you bigger buds .Try a few and not the others you will see for yourself .

• Like Like x 1
  11. I will do that and next time will know what works best

• Like Like x 1
  12. Its a major difference .

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. Snapping necks in wk 3 is good advice. Never had a plant tell me she noticed it or was stressed by it. I've heard of others having nanners from the stress, but have never experienced it. I think it might've been down a little aggressively and actually snapped though. Have done it later with autos that were over growing my space without issue. Increased light exposure to more bud sites with a flatter canopy. Nothing not to like about that. Cheers

• Like Like x 1
  14. I tried 1 for now

Sent from my Moto E (4) using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Winner Winner x 1
  15. I tried 1 for now. I'll be working in the morning fertilizing and maybe snapping more

16. So I defoliated finally and cut weak branches. In the morning I'll give a good dose of ferts IMG_20201201_204255116.jpg

17. You will wish you did them all. lol. I can see your face now . Damnnnn WHY >> DID I NOT DO THEM ALL !!!!

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  18. Lol I know you said just pinch don't bend but the 1 I pinched I had to bend due to getting too close to the light. I will crop a few more though in a little while after we get back from doctor visits and I fertilize

• Like Like x 1
  19. I don't think I'm going to get near as much as I want but I thought that last time and got way more

• Like Like x 1
  20. If you want advice how to pull more share pics .
    You said close to the light. Its possible your could benefit for a higher number or plants and smaller to pull more.
    Send pics if you like .

• Like Like x 1