Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Train wreck, Jack Herer, Headband, Hindu Kush

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by poop snack, Jan 19, 2014.

1. Title speaks for itself on this one. These are some pics of bud that didn't quite make it to their own thread because I smoked it all too quick. Thanks guys lemme know what you think or just enjoy the pics! 1. Trainwreck (pics 1-3)2. Jack Herer (pics 4-6)3. Headband (pics 7-9)4. Hindu kush (pics 10-12)

Attached Files:

2. All of them loook fire but I'm in love with that hindu kush. How did all of them smoke?

3. [quote name="DopeXsmoke" post="19370418" timestamp="1390168687"]All of them loook fire but I'm in love with that hindu kush. How did all of them smoke?[/quote] Yeah I'm glad you picked out the Hindu because that bud was grown by a particular old hippy who's been supplying my area forever. The dude may not be pulling 20% kushs but damn is it the smoothest burning best tasting bud ever. Just well grown bud and all classic strains. Here's a pic of some landrace Jamaican strain this guy has had since i Was in high school. It isn't technically the most dank shit but it's so funky looking and fluffy. Gives me nostalgia to my first couple summers smoking, splitting quarters of this with my buddies all day.

Attached Files:

4. I've never really been a kush fan. I like my sativas but I had true og before & that was one of the best strains I had. & that looks really nice!

5. [quote name="DopeXsmoke" post="19371548" timestamp="1390182850"]I've never really been a kush fan. I like my sativas but I had true og before & that was one of the best strains I had. & that looks really nice![/quote]I used to feel the same way, mainly a sativa guy, but then I got a hold of some good cali grown Bubba Kush and now I'm an indica dude haha. Don't even get me started on OG kush, it's like God himself took the best effects of all the strains I love and put em together. Og has that awesome body high but still a strong sour d like headhigh. First pic is some outdoor grown Bubba that would blow away 99% of indoor on the east coastSecond is some of the famous OG my friend grows(I dedicated a thread to it a few days ago if your bored)

Attached Files:

6. Where I'm from we usually get sativas. Like sour d, blue dream, green crack. Etc.. have you ever heard of kung fu kush? .. well if you haven't, it is a ok high(not a real indica fan) but one thing I found amazing about it was how much kief it produce. I went thru a quarter of it & got about a gram of kief.

7. That hindu kush looks exactly what I got years ago.  Just as dank and moist!

8. [quote name="poop snack" post="19370113" timestamp="1390165334"]Title speaks for itself on this one. These are some pics of bud that didn't quite make it to their own thread because I smoked it all too quick. Thanks guys lemme know what you think or just enjoy the pics! 1. Trainwreck (pics 1-3)2. Jack Herer (pics 4-6)3. Headband (pics 7-9)4. Hindu kush (pics 10-12)[/quote]The Hindu Kush looks just like my blue dream. This is from Alabama. Here's your pic screenshotted and zoomed in and then my blue dream. Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

9. I picked up some jack herer and loved it. Tasted amazing and smelled like so fruity Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Grasscity Forum mobile app