train wreck clone

Discussion in 'Marijuana Grow Journals' started by birdman13, Feb 7, 2007.

1. well here is my baby she has been growing like well a weed :) i also just got a new toy... a 400 watter so she is loving life atm. How big of pots do you guys flower in? she is about a month old and beautiful. :smoking: still feeding pure blend pro half strength every watering, other then that i just watch...:D

Attached Files:

2. what other plants do u have there?? r those clones of tha bigger tw??im not sure about tha pots...mine r in 3 gallon pots and i can c roots wen i look in the holes of the pot and my plant are 6 weeks into veg. im planning on transplanting again into atleast 15 gallon pots 4 flowering..more roots more buds...i got purple kush n white widow from clones.

3. here they are I think the one in back right is male not sure about the other one but the one on the left :D is my train wreck! starting flowering as of today;). gonna go get some pure blend pro bloom for soil and a 10 gallon for her and nothing for the others tell im sure what they are. im also thinking about some liquid karma? is it good? any who here they are. I will keep them under the metal halide tell is see buds, to lower amount of stretch. i bet i will have fun trying to hold the bitch up!

Attached Files:

4. ur plants r lookin good man.. last time i saw them i coul tell tha dif. between tha plants...now i cant even tell how big ur female is lol cuz tha room is so full.... so r all of them trainwreck n u jus got 1 female rite now?? how long did u veg them 4? i use miracle grow...im on my 1st grow so i duno bout tha liquid karma...im gna use all miracle grow for flower 2 i think...my pots have a little bit more then 10 gallons..about 12..so i think u got plenty of room for roots...im on day 54 of veg i think..not gna switch to 12/12 for a couple more weeks..

5. nice lookin clone... good luck