train crash (not trainwreck)

Discussion in 'General' started by splitn phillies, Jul 24, 2007.

1. <object height="350" width="425">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/QfFCC71vhDM" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" height="350" width="425"></object>

i was watching this and its a trippy video. :eek: you can see a someone making a run for it to the left of the other train at 0:43, or 0:24 since this one runs counting down.

2. Crazy shit

3. holy crap that was insane. I saw that guy make a jump for it too

4. LOL that shit is crazy........

5. definately trippy.

6. I wonder if that dude made it out ok. I mean sure he got out of the train but I hope it didn't like land on top of him or some shit.

7. Even if that train is just going 20 mph, just think of the tonnage. That's a massive amount of inertia keeping that train heading straight. A juggernaut of a crash.

8. i was thinkin that, but when they collided he wasnt really at a safe distance:eek::cry:

9. Ohh I finally see the person. Damn that's insane. From where the train collided it seems like it'd go his way, but yea, I hope he's alright...

10. hes 6 feet underground right now, they probably had to pry him off the train with a giant spatula, theres no way that trian didnt fall on him unless he got up quick and ran away